To facilitate the coordination of the activities of Political Appointees, the Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State Government are scheduled to meet with Political Appointees as follows:
|Batch 1||Special Advisers, Special Project Directors, Director-Generals, Chief Press Secretary, Director of Protocol and other Senior Appointees.||10am to 12:00pm Tuesday 28th January 2020. Unity Hall|
|Batch 2||Executive Assistants, Senior Special Assistants, Consultants.||10am to 12:00pm Wednesday 29th January 2020. Unity Hall|
|Batch 3||Special Assistants & Political Aides.||10am to 12:00pm Thursday 30th January 2020. Unity Hall|
The meetings are aimed at enabling the relevant government functionaries achieve the following:
- Engage each other and agree responsibilities, deliverables, time frames and strategies
- Agree support required from the Office of the Chief of Staff and other relevant offices.
- Agree framework for performance evaluation
3. Pre-meeting materials have been sent to the email addresses of all concerned.
4. All Political Appointees are advised to take note and attend promptly as attendance is mandatory.
Olorogun David Edevbie
Chief of Staff
For any inquiries, please contact
Lucky O. Idike Jr.
Special Assistant to the Governor.
Office of the Chief of Staff.